Thursday, September 20, 2007

COOKIES!!!

Murray Sugar Free Fudge Dipped Shortbread cookies. That's right they're sugar free - but they don't taste like it.

These babies curb my sugar/chocolate cravings and I don't have to feel guilty about it. Sugar free and only 140 calories for 5 cookies. FIVE!

No cholesterol and 2 grams of protein!

Murray also has chocolate chip, shortbread, fudge dipped vanilla wafers, and vanilla wafers.

I'll be trying them all and I'll let you know how they are OR feel free to comment and let me know what you think about all the varieties of Murray Sugar Free cookies.

For more info visit www.murraysugarfree.com


EDIT/UPDATE: The Murray thin mints taste just like the Girl Scout cookies. The chocolate chip cookies taste sugar free...I'm picky about my chocolate chip cookies, but these are a thumbs down for me. The rest of them so far have been delicious though.

No comments: